ABOUT THE COMPANY
Whimsy Games is an outsourcing game development company known for creating innovative and entertaining games for various platforms. With a focus on creativity, Whimsy Games constantly explores new ideas and pushes game development’s boundaries. In the next few years, we are aiming to create bestsellers and become a respectable partner for global GameDev companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee entire development cycle of the Team.
- Coordinate with other Project Teams’ management.
- Ensure timely commitments.
- Analyze team processes, address bottlenecks.
- Manage dependencies and minimize them.
- Monitor team activities, resolve disputes.
- Control progress on tasks and agreements.
- Maintain optimal Team workload and budget spending.
- Set up project management tools efficiently.
- Forecast task estimates based on team’s pace and risks.
- Prepare backlog for Team’s work.
- Maintain PM Library and project documentation.
- Communicate and uphold Team’s goals.
- Boost Team motivation and autonomy.
- Manage conflicts, minimize risks.
- Organize and facilitate Team meetings.
- Identify threats and opportunities.
- Analyze and assess risks with the Team.
- Communicate risk information to stakeholders.
- Contribute to risk response strategy development.
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience practicing in GameDev project management
- Experience of Project delivery using at least one of the following methodologies (Lean, Waterfall, Kanban, Agile (using at least SCRUM framework)
- Experience with Software Requirements Specifications (TR, TDD)
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a changing environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Solid understanding of the Mobile Applications Development and deployment processes
- Understanding and practical experience in project management with different types of contacts
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional leadership, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Experience in using Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Written and spoken English upper-intermediate
CONDITIONS AND BONUSES
- Remote work (the ability to work from anywhere in the world in comfortable conditions while remaining a member of the team)
- Timely and competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule, paid vacations, sick leaves, a day off on your birthday
- Internal and external professional development events
- Regular company-wide sync-ups to share your thoughts and ideas