Wargaming is looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager to join the World of Tanks development team focused on the delivery of in-game features. In this role, you will be expected to build up and develop an effective team of engineers, set up and streamline processes and ensure that each development stage is accomplished and each feature mission is achieved.
What will you do?
- Oversee several features simultaneously
- Ensure that production plans are fulfilled, estimations are met, the decisions made are consistent
- Develop clear and transparent development plans
- Manage project risks, analyze alternatives, ensure that the decisions agreed upon are implemented, help tackle complex project issues
- Solve issues related to the interaction within/between teams and with other units and studios as well
- Optimize and streamline development processes; introduce new practices to improve team efficiency
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a product team
- 3 years’ experience managing projects in game development or commercial software development
- Experience in large projects with multiple dependencies
- Experience running several projects simultaneously
- Experience working with several teams
- Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written)