World of Tanks Kyiv is looking for a QA Engineer to join the Team on a full-time basis. As a QA Engineer you will be focusing on testing of new features and modes for World of Tanks. It will span across all of the game components and systems and cover all phases of development cycle. You will be a part of cross-functional development team whose goal is to flesh out the vision into a product in the Happy Players’ hands.
What will you do?
- Quality assurance for game features;
- Client-server features testing;
- Integration testing between game components, game and web services;
- Working with various game development tools and instruments;
- Creating and maintaining of testing documentation (test suites, test cases, checklists, instructions for testing, etc.);
- Auto-test results processing;
- External testing results processing.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of quality assurance experience;
- Ability to process assigned feature through the entire SDLC;
- Understanding specifics of client-server model and practical experience in testing client-server applications;
- Ability to use testing theory in practice;
- Work experience with bug tracking and test management systems (JIRA, Confluence, TestRail are preferred);
- Work experience with Version Control Systems (SVN\Perforce\Git);
- Work experience with CI tools (Jenkins and TeamCity are preferred);
- Analytical thinking, system thinking approach in task solution;
- Ability to explain complex things by simple words.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- World of Tanks player;
- Knowledge of Python and ability to apply white-box test design techniques;
- Practical experience with Unix systems;
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Practical experience with game engines.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.