Wargaming is looking for a Technical Artist to work on an unannounced project on Unreal Engine.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience as Tech Artist in the gaming industry
- At least 1 year Unreal Engine(4/5) experience
- Good experience with Houdini Engine
- Solid understanding of scene lighting, material development (shaders), particle systems (Niagara), post-processes and general workflows inside Unreal Engine
- Experience with UE blueprints
- Research optimization challenges and having the ability to use and share techniques to overcome those challenges
- Identifying bottlenecks and limitations in the pipeline and tools and development
- Documenting recommendations to improve limitations in pipeline and tools
- Understanding of PBR materials, knowledge of current gen-technologies for working with game development graphics
- Experience with software packages for modeling / baking / texturing (Maya, 3D Max, Substance Designer / Painter, Blender, Photoshop, ZBrush or analogues)
- Ability to create 3D game assets with subsequent implementation / configuration in Unreal Engine
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working in games as a VFX artist
- Experience with animation blueprints, locomotion, blend spaces and state machine
- Python programming skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.