Working together with the art leads, designers, and animators, the character artist is responsible for creating visually stunning 3d characters and interactive gameplay models that both closely capture the “look” and artistic style of the concept art.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard graphics applications (e.g. High poly/low poly modeling in Zbrush/Maya/Max or Blender, texturing in Substance Painter, cloth simulation in Marvelous Designer, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Physical Based Rendering;
- Excellent eye for composition, colors and forms, great sense of proportions;
- Strong understanding of correct topology for animation/rigging;
- Excellent knowledge of human anatomy;
- Good communication and collaborative problem solving skills.
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with data management software (GIT, Perforce, etc.);
- Experience with Metahuman;
- Experience with game engines (UE5 will be an advantage);
- Experience in team management and mentoring.
- Working on a new project in a creative atmosphere;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- A comfortable office, not far from Olympiyska subway station;
- Flexible working hours;
- 18 work days of paid vacation per year.