Volmi — A Virtuos Studio, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in video game development and art production. We cooperate with the gaming industry’s leaders, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to grow our talented team.
We invite an experienced Game Producer to join our team and conquer new heights with us!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Establish a strong team dynamic to motivate each member to achieve the best possible quality for our players.
- Work in conjunction to establish the vision, charters, sprint and milestone goals.
- Use Scrum methodology for game development to guarantee identified product quality and validate the workflow pipeline of the project.
- To set goals for the entire game and it’s milestones with a good understanding about the project scope, game market, competitors and constraints.
- Define and assign tasks and priorities with the help of each team’s leads.
- Define and schedule deliverables, adjusting production schedules.
- Establish and monitor development strategy and budgets.
- Ensure clarity of objectives with respect to production teams through a tracking tool to define / share / follow up tasks.
- Identify best practices on the market and communicate them in a synthetic and constructive way to the teams.
- Anticipate risks and implement action plans to overcome them.
- Communicate transparently on project status and risks to stakeholders to ensure that they are properly informed of any impact of future releases.
- Identify our processes and propose solutions for improvement.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 3-4+ years experience as a Producer, managing teams within the game or software development industry.
- Good working knowledge of games industry.
- Creative, pragmatic and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Able to drive various functions through the whole development process.
- Good organizational skills and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games.
- English proficiency.
Will be a plus:
- Credited with one game launch in Producer role.
- Strong knowledge of Agile Methodology.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- A wide range of great AAA IPs to work on and career growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Office or hybrid work;
- Paid vacations, sick leave and competitive salary;
- Team building, and other fun activities.