Volmi — A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games. We cooperate with the gaming industry’s leaders, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to grow our talented team.
We invite an experienced IT Manager to join our team and conquer new heights with us!
• Lead and manage the IT teams in Ukraine and Poland, including 6 to 10 team members, hiring, training, and performance evaluations;
• Participate in strategic planning efforts for the IT discipline, ensuring that IT programs and initiatives align to the group IT roadmap, business objectives and strategies;
• Identify opportunities for technology innovation and recommend solutions to the group to enhance operational efficiency;
• Accountable for ensuring smooth IT operations, including server, network, application, cloud management;
• Ensure the availability, security, and scalability of IT systems to support business operations;
• Drive the user satisfaction of helpdesk processes and deliver IT services and security measures;
• Lead IT projects from initiation to completion, including project planning, resource allocation, and timely delivery;
• Collaborate closely with local and global IT teams to manage the infrastructure and IT operation, to ensure the stabilization and security of hardware, software and systems;
• Implement and enforce security best practices to safeguard sensitive data and ensure compliance with relevant regulations;
• Monitor and manage cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and incidents;
• Act as the escalation point for all critical IT issues, IT security incidents;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project outcomes;
• Collaborate with other divisions and departments to deliver IT training and IT audits to end-users;
• Communicate system and process changes verbally and in written documentation;
• Develop, track and manage annual IT budgets, including capital investments required in the region;
• Negotiate contracts, manage vendor relationships, and ensure the delivery of high-quality services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related field required;
• Minimum of 5 years of IT experience, including at least 3 years in a management role;
• Experience with a large scale, geographic crossing and multi-unit organization, game or software industry is preferred;
• Understanding of key information technology solutions and practices, experience with sourcing IT solutions and implementing IT projects;
• Substantial experience with servers (Windows and/or Linux), virtualization, storage, network and cloud environments;
• Solid knowledge of compliance frameworks for cybersecurity, e.g. ISO27001, NIST;
• Liaising with studios and divisions to scope and address their IT needs and requirements;
• Experience with budget planning and delivering IT performance/security/cost reports;
• Good communication and can work with the global team. Demonstrated leadership and management style, able to motivate others.
— Career and professional growth;
— Flexible working hours;
— 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
— 50% compensation for professional training&courses;
— Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Let’s make games better together!