About the company:
Volmi — A Virtuos Studio is a part of Virtuos, a global video game development company. We specialize in creating art for games. We cooperate with the leaders of the gaming industry, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to expand our talented team.
What awaits you:
A supportive and open team with whom you can bring new ideas to life, share experiences, and create a vibrant atmosphere for all employees of the company.
- Collaborate closely with designers and developers to define and implement innovative UI/UX solutions, informed by industry trends and best practices;
- Conceptualize, design, and create high-quality UI assets and UX flows for our games, with a particular focus on mobile gaming experiences;
- Design mockups and prototypes that demonstrate UI interaction models;
- Creating the illustration and icons;
- Use player feedback, analytics data, and usability findings to refine and enhance the user experience;
- Maintain consistent style across different projects while adapting to each game’s unique aesthetic;
- Participate in regular reviews, constructively incorporating feedback into design iterations to ensure optimal player experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX designer or artist in the gaming industry;
- Proven experience designing UI/UX for both mid-core and casual games;
- An understanding of game flow and development pipeline;
- Proficiency in UI/UX design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or equivalent;
- Strong visual design skills, including a keen understanding of typography, intuitive layout, and color theory;
- Experience in presenting, explaining and defending design decisions;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and produce excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Good proficiency in English.
It will be a plus:
- Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to other designers;
- Experience facilitating workshops with cross-functional teams;
- Experience with Unity’s UI system;
- Knowledge of current industry trends in mobile and console gaming UI/UX;
- Experience with guidance and mentorship.
- The opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training and courses;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Recruitment process: CV review — technical interview — offer :)
We always welcome new professionals, so we are waiting for your CV!