Volmi — A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global gamedev company Virtuos, which specializes in creating art content for games. We cooperate with the leaders of the gaming industry, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to expand our talented team.
Join our team of like-minded people, passionate about a common goal and love of games for the position of 3D Art Director. Take your career to the next level!
- Management of a team of 3d artists (team formation, assignment of tasks);
- Quality control and project estimation.
- Communication with clients.
- Interaction with other departments in the project.
- Art and team review.
- Leading the progressive team and control of skill growth.
- project workflow creation and optimization.
- Portfolio preparation.
- Specialized art education.
- More than 3 years of experience in game development.
- Hi-poly and low-poly modeling skills, UV mapping, baking, texturing.
- Excellent knowledge of packages (Maya, 3ds Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop).
- Strong management skills (estimations, production pipeline setup, art and quality control, team management, workflow improvement.
- Strong ability to set goals and achieve them, structural thinking and leadership qualities.
- Availability of implemented projects in the portfolio.
- Fluent English level.
It will be a plus:
- Experience in character production.
- Certificates or experience in Unreal/Unity.
- The opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training and courses;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
P.S. Recruitment process: CV and portfolio review — interview — offer :)
We consider candidates both for office work and remote cooperation.
We always welcome new talented professionals, so we are waiting for your CV with a link to your portfolio!