Volmi — A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games.
We cooperate with the gaming industry’s leaders and participate in creating world-class projects.
Our company is looking for Senior Game Designer creative minds passionate about taking on new challenges and improving their skills!
- Design and develop game mechanics, systems, and features that are fun, engaging, and accessible to a broad audience.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, art, programming, and QA teams to ensure that game designs are executed with high quality.
- Analyze player data and feedback to make informed decisions about game design and improve player engagement.
- Plan and execute play tests, gather feedback, and make improvements to the game design.
- Contribute to the development of the overall game vision and design goals.
- Stay current with industry trends and developments to incorporate these into game designs.
- Mentor and train junior designers, helping to develop their skills and grow the team.
- At least 4+ years of experience in game design, with a focus on mobile games.
- Strong knowledge of game mechanics, systems, and design principles.
- Good knowledge of the f2p gaming market, understanding of current gaming trends.
- Ability to design and implement game systems.
- Experience of working with the balance on a mobile project.
- The ability to clearly communicate one’s thoughts to all team members, to accept feedback.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with other departments.
- Passion for games and a commitment to delivering high quality game experiences to players.
- Portfolio with works and mandatory presence of released projects.
- At least Advanced English level.
- Participation in pet projects, indie games and jams will be a plus.
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule, office or remote work;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training & courses;
- Team building, and other fun activities.
Join our talented team at Volmi — A Virtuos Studio and take your career to the next level!