Volmi — A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art content for games. We cooperate with the leaders of the gaming industry, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to replenish our talented team.
Join our team of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love for games as a Middle+/Senior 3D Animator (Technical) and create the highest quality graphics with us.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Development of graphic content for game projects.
- Writing scripts/programming (Mel or Python).
- Create high-quality 3D animations of casual and realistic characters, weapons, environments, vehicles for various game projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Implement animation into the game engine.
- Perform tasks efficiently and quickly.
- Actively interact with the 3D art team.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Over 3 years of experience in game or animation projects as an animator and rigger.
- Knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max/Blender animation packages.
- Excellent understanding of rigging and skin, including technical processes, functions and requirements.
- Experience with Unity/Unreal Engine game engine.
- Ability to work in a given style.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Portfolio is required.
Will be a plus:
- Leadership skills and ability to help the team.
- Intermediate English level or high;
- A variety of projects;
- The ability to offer and implement your own solutions;
- The prospect of career and professional growth;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Team building and other fun activities.
The selection process:
Review CV and portfolio — test assignment — interview — offer :)
We are always happy to have new talents in the team!
Please include a link to your portfolio in your resume.