Wanted: Senior 3D Character Artist, talented and motivated, to work with us on a new AAA shooter based on a brand-new IP.
Meet Our Studio
Back in 2012, a bunch of game industry veterans from Ukraine started VG Entertainment (ex-Vostok Games). Today, we are a full-scale game-making crew with several released games in the portfolio. Lately, we’ve been secretly working on something new and cool.
Our mission is to create games that delve deeper into topics like science, ecology, human-nature relationships, modern life, cruelty, and spirituality.
Intrigued? See if our job specs match your expectations, knowledge and expertise!
Your Future Missions:
- Сollaborate with the Art Director and other stakeholders to create high-quality character (High poly, low poly, UV and texturing);
- Receive and iterate on feedback given by Art Director or other stakeholders;
- Collaborate with animation team to create character with right topology for further animation;
- Take part in Art Team meetings and provide constructive input to the team members;
- Task estimation.
We Are Looking for a Candidate With:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard graphics applications (e.g. High poly/low poly modeling in Zbrush/Maya/Max or Blender, texturing in Substance Painter, cloth simulation in Marvelous Designer, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Physical Based Rendering
- Excellent eye for composition, colors and forms, great sense of proportions;
- Strong understanding of correct topology for animation/rigging;
- Excellent knowledge of human anatomy;
- Good communication and collaborative problem solving skills.
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with data management software (GIT, Perforce, etc.);
- Experience with Metahuman;
- Experience with game engines (UE5 will be an advantage);
- Experience in team management and mentoring.
You Will Benefit From:
- Flexible work hours;
- 18 business days of paid vacation;
- 1 paid day off on your birthday;
- 7 days of winter vacation for the entire studio;
- 3 sick leaves in a row without a doctor’s note;
- 1 paid day off on the day of donating blood;
- Medical insurance;
- English language courses;
- Comfortable office near the Olimpiyska metro station;
- Snacks, sweets and tea/coffee in the office;
- Freedom of creativity, no bureaucracy, and an awesome friendly team that helps you enhance your skills, as well as gain new knowledge and experience.
Sounds awesome? Then don’t hesitate and send your resume and portfolio via email: [email protected] or apply on our website: vgentertainment.com
It’s time to discover new gaming worlds and explore the unknown with VG Entertainment. We guarantee that it will be a super-fascinating experience, dear friend, and we’re waiting for you to join us! ;)
If we haven’t contacted you within a week, it means that currently, your qualifications do not match the open position. However, we will add your resume to our database and will definitely reach out as soon as a relevant vacancy aligning with your experience opens up.