Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. With our Ubisoft Corporate Social Responsibility team, we work with and for our players, helping to create original and memorable gaming experiences that go beyond entertainment to enrich lives. Beside this, at Ubisoft, we are committed to making our own active contribution to a better environment through green initiatives and global carbon neutrality. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, pushing the boundaries of entertainment and Play Green, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Read more about our commitment to social impact here.
As a 3D Graphics programmer you will work on rendering tech that drives Ubisoft’s graphics engines.
- Design, implement, upgrade and maintain run-time rendering and graphics pipeline code for our games;
- Own, upgrade and maintain our rendering tools, pipeline and related code in our proprietary game engine;
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, C++ code;
- Profile game performance to assess and find rendering bottlenecks and improve overall performance;
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios;
- Collaborate with GPU and console vendors.
- Strong knowledge of at least one graphics API (DiretX11-12/Vulkan/OpenGL4+, etc);
- Knowledge of modern rendering techniques;
- Advanced level of C++ and OOP\OOD;
- Experience with multithreading and memory management;
- Strong knowledge of 3D math;
- Understanding of GPU architecture and CPU/GPU communication;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Pet projects;
- Experience with various game engines;
- Shipped game project.
Health insurance VIP category for all company collaborators as of 2nd month of employment. It includes:
- Dental coverage
- Gym/Pull subscription
- Preventive annual medical examination
- Massage and other manual therapy
- Possibility of additional medical coverage for Family (special corporate discounts are to be applied in case employee would like to organize medical protection for the family members)
- Life insurance
- Psychological help and support: covered by different corporate programs
- 20 days paid annual vacation per year + wedding, maternity, paternity leaves in addition
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Unpaid long leave vacation: opportunity to request up to 3 months’ pause to get a chance to restore emotional state, take care of health, and address personal matters
- Paid days off on the state and religious holidays (despite war-time restrictions)
- Hybrid work model: provides the flexibility to combine working from the studio and home
- Companies engage in social initiatives to support communities and the environment, fostering meaningful connections and support (like blood donation days, Green office initiatives, Charity runs)
- Comfortable and modern office space in two locations: Kyiv and Odesa with a parking reimbursement option
- English and French online lessons: online courses covered by the company
- UMA Leadership program: A Complete internal program that covers all key managerial skills and competencies and maximum adjusted to Ubisoft business reality: focus on applying theory to practice.
- Career development plan fixed in the system and aligned with the Manager
- Access to all Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect Platform
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.