As the Level Artist, you will represent the gameplay intentions as part of the graphic content of one or several game levels and ensure that the integration of the work is in line with the technical constraints and artistic direction.
- Creation of high quality assets and scenes;
- Developing the player experience together with Level Designers;
- Environmental storytelling through propping;
- Scene management and performance awareness and optimization.
- Extensive experience in modelling, texture, lighting and image processing in the games industry;
- Knowledge of image composition;
- Strong storytelling and observation skills;
- Knowledge of optimization techniques (e.g. 3D Studio Max);
- Basic gameplay and level design knowledge;
- Knowledge of ways to create atmospheres (lighting, artistic composition, etc.);
- Insight into scale, proportion, lighting and composition;
- Solid understanding of texture and material creation.
- Ability to accept feedback and adapt to change;
- Sense of initiative;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Originality and resourcefulness in problem solving.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.