Twin Win Games studio is expanding its business and looking for Game Producer to join the team and support our product development ambitions and contribute into development of high quality products.
We are looking for a person with the following experience and knowledge:
- 2+ years in igaming or gaming industry, and at least one game project completed in portfolio.
- 1+ year of experience in creating video slots, table games.
- Experience in managing several cross functional teams (up to 12-15 team members).
- Ability to create, track, and maintain schedules across multiple teams and budgets.
- A profound understanding of software development processes, project management and agile methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of what player experience means and ability to implement it into design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in managing communication with different stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of development workflows, production processes, testing.
- Ability to keep team members working efficiently and effectively toward project goals.
- Genuine interest in continuous improvements and growth.
Will be a plus:
- Еxperience with Jira for task management and bug tracking.
- A passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Ability and experience in creating own game design ideas.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Work with project leads and stakeholders to define and clarify all project requirements and scope.
- Build and maintain project backlogs, roadmaps, schedules and documentation.
- Facilitate communication and planning across project teams.
- Together with the team create project estimates and timelines, provide risk analysis and mitigation plans.
- Contribute into game design and product design with ideas and creative throughts.
- Constantly track budget usage and flag overbudget risks with stakeholders in advance and with clear reasons.
- Coordinate the work of cross-functional development teams to manage features and content from idea generation to in-game implementation.
- Ensure features and content follow established documentation and development workflows.
- Manage the prioritization of tasks, bugs, design iteration, and stakeholders feedback.
- Anticipate and address potential problems like resource blockers, quality concerns, and scope changes. Communicate effectively to ensure these problems are resolved quickly.
What we are proud of:
— Flexible working hours AND flexible workplace.
— Paid vacation (20 workdays/year) and sick leaves (5 workdays/year).
— Unlimited day-offs (unpaid).
— Paid benefits of choice.
— Personal development plan.
— English speaking club.
— Skills training.
— Education office (education hub with internal & external experts and mentorship programs).
— Structured processes (corporate confluence).
— Open-minded management style (constant sharing of company strategy and plans).
— Performance-based reviews.
— Stress management(1-1 meetings, transparent communication, feedback culture).
— Corporate team building events, marathons and online challenges.
— Family-friendly, we offer congratulatory gifts for your personal holidays (the birth of a child, wedding, etc.).