• Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities.
• At least 5 years’ experience in video game development as a UI/UX Designer.
• Experienced with digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Excellent eye for light, value, composition, and color.
• Ability to work with references.
• Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem-solving.
• Positive attitude and the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
• English: Intermediate+
• Portfolio and / or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
• All artwork submissions should be online (e.g. game, website or online album).
• An art test may be required based on portfolio evaluation
• Gaming background as a user.
• Experience in working with 3D assets.
• Passion for making and playing video games.
• Knowledge of Jira.
PlayWorks is looking for a talented and passionate Senior 2D Artist to join us in creating beautiful and enjoyable Casual and Arcade games for Facebook Instant Messenger and various Smart TV and Connected TV devices.
• Design mockups and prototypes that clearly demonstrate UI interaction models.
• Design UI layouts using guidelines or mostly starting from scratch.
• Design 2D graphical assets such as icons, logos, backgrounds and other elements that can be used in the game development.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
PlayWorks is a world leader in-game services for post-app-store games services including Facebook messenger, Connected TV devices, set-top boxes, etc.
If you are interested and feel that you qualify for the position — please send us your CV in English including a link to portfolio (see requirements to portfolio above), and stating the desired compensation level.