Play.Works is the world’s largest Connected TV influencer, Video and Games Network designed to inspire. PlayWorks games and video channels can be found on all the leading Connected TV providers including: Comcast, AT&T, ROKU, Samsung, LG, Vizio, and Amazon. We are a UK-owned company with offices in London, Tel-Aviv and Kyiv.
Play.Works is currently looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our growing team in Ukraine.
- Successful candidate will be in charge of content administration of games and video channel services running on different platforms, like SmartTVs, Set top boxes, streaming devices etc. The job will include creation and managing of PlayWorks video channels based on videos content from various social networks like YouTube, FB, TikTok etc.
- Administration and generation of our content databases for games and video channels
- Work with PlayWorks tools, update of configurations of the channels and deployments
- Building new video channel services using PlayWorks tools
- Ability to switch between different tasks, perform them on time, accurately and in high quality
- Excellent English skills
- 2+ years of experience on a similar position
- MS Office
- Cloud documents like Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Social networks — YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Cloud storages like Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- JSON and XML file formats
- Interesting work in the field of games and interactive entertainment
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Office in the center of Kyiv
If you are interested and feel that you qualify for the position — please send your detailed CV in English specifying your desired salary level.