PlayWorks is looking for an experienced, talented, and passionate 2D Artist to join us in creating beautiful and enjoyable Casual and Arcade games for Facebook Instant Messenger and various Smart TV and Connected TV devices.
- Design mockups and prototypes that clearly demonstrate UI interaction models.
- Design UI layouts using guidelines or mostly starting from scratch.
- Design 2D graphical assets such as icons, logos, backgrounds and other elements that can be used in the game development.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities.
- At least 3 years’ experience in video game development as a 2D Artist and UI/UX Designer.
- Experienced with digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Excellent eye for light, value, composition, and color.
- Ability to work with references.
- Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem solving.
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- English: Intermediate+
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Cover Letter is optional
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- All artwork submissions should be online (e.g. game, website or online album).
- An art test may be required based on portfolio evaluation
- Gaming background as a user.
- Experience in working with 3D assets.
- Have a passion for making and playing video games.
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Work schedule from 10:00 — 19:00;
- Office in the city center of Kyiv;
- Medical insurance, social package, courses, holidays, sick days;
- possibility to work remotely
If you are interested and feel you qualify for the position — please send us your CV in English, and state the desired compensation level.