Secret Neighbor is a thrilling multiplayer horror game in which a group of children tries to rescue their friend from the creepy basement of the Neighbor. The only problem is that one of the kids is a disguised neighbor. The project has been released on PC, consoles, and iOS.
Now we are gathering our porting team for this project. We are looking for developers who understand the engine’s properties, render pipeline, and know-how plugins work.
Hologryph studio is currently working on several projects so that you can become a part of not only Secret Neighbor but also other new games. The team is located in Lviv (Ukraine), so we are looking for specialists in this city or are ready to relocate here.
We’re looking for an engineer to join our team in porting our Unity games to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series X|S, and PlayStation 4/5.
The project team currently consists of ~ 10 employees, of which 4 are developers
- Project porting and support on Xbox One/Series X|S, PlayStation 4|5, Nintendo Switch;
- Build performing, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code.
- 3+ years of experience in Unity3D;
- Strong C# programming skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of Unity game programming and pipelines across multiple platforms;
- Strong background in debugging, profiling, and performance analysis;
- Familiarity with commonly used source control, such as git, etc.;
- Knowledge of common architectural and design patterns;
- At least one shipped pc or console title.
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely / if desired, relocation to Lviv, Ukraine;
- The company covers relocation costs;
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Reimbursement of any psychological therapy;
- Corporate hardware.