TechTellent is looking for a skilled Release Manager to join our team.
We are a fast-growing global IT & Tech company based in Cyprus that values its people and provides a positive work environment. We recruit and retain top IT talent, providing opportunities for growth and advancement to deliver world-class solutions to clients worldwide.
What you will do
- Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle
- Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release
- Create plans for the implementation and deployment as per the release schedule.
- Plan and give weekly updates on the release activities
- Manage, plan, and negotiate release activities
- Ensure that releases operate as per expectations
- Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies
- Be responsible for RCA (Root Cause Analysis) reports and its preparation across involved teams
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management
- At least 3+ years of experience on Technical management roles
- 2+ years on similar position
- Excellent programming skills and experience (desirable)
- Ability to handle software infrastructure management & configuration management
- An expert understanding of software development lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with tracking tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- People-driven team
- Variety of technologies
- Developing innovative software products
- Clients worldwide
- International team of talented people
- Possibility to deliver services from any location
- Interesting tasks and projects
- Balance between routine and developmental tasks
- Compensative English lessons