Who are we?
Join the world’s fastest-growing mobile games company!
SuperPlay is on a mission to create the world’s best mobile games, and have fun while doing it. Founded in 2019 by industry veterans from Playtika, Rovio, and the movie industry, we set out to create delightful, memorable casual games that players can enjoy for years.
Our first game Dice Dreams has become a top-100 grossing global hit, and our team has grown to include dozens of top-talent, dedicated, and driven individuals.
Our future plans are even more exciting — if you want to be part of the journey, check out the role below!
What will you do in SuperPlay?
- Your technical expertise and problem-solving skills will be crucial to our game’s success.
- Communicate and align with game design and product managers on features specification;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our games;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and improve processes;
- Closely collaborate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline;
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices, and standards.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of experience with Unity and C#, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management;
- Familiarity with level design and planning;
- Experience shipping and developing mobile applications, including optimization for mobile;
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns and the ability to learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and technologies;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code;
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
You get bonus points for:
- Developed and shipped successful mobile titles;
- Experience with Adobe suite or 3D modeling tools;
- Cross-discipline experiences, such as art or design;
- Experience in data and analytics.