We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to support the production of new and existing titles in development at Stepico Games. The Game Designer will work closely with the project’s key leaders and the development team to successfully execute a new game from scratch.
Our company values
- Passion for games.
- Creating innovative projects.
- A policy of open communication.
- Strong appreciation of your performance.
- Competence development.
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- 2 years in mobile game dev, including at least one shipped casual or mid-core title.
- Understanding of player flow prototyping and a good understanding of cycles.
- Experience with design tools of your choice (Figma, Miro, Photoshop).
- Experience in designing game features and player progressions.
- Ability to decompose a feature to the base parameters.
- Strong organizational and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional written skills (compiling detailed and thorough game design documentation).
- Ability to analyze the mechanics of the game and various feature designs.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
You will work closely with arts, developers, UXs, analytics, marketers, and producers growing games from scratch until global launch.
- Brainstorm and develop innovative game ideas and concepts that align with the hybrid-casual genre.
- Design levels or game segments that maintain a balance between challenge and accessibility.
- Continuously iterate on game designs based on playtesting results and user feedback.
- Collaborate closely with developers, artists, and marketers to ensure a cohesive and polished final product.
- Create and maintain design documents, style guides, and other relevant documentation for the game development process.
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
- 18 working days of paid time off.
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors’ notes).
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation).
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage.
- English classes.
- Art classes.
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events.
- Full employment.
- Fun corporate events.