Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project management;
- Working experience in managing big teams (20+ people);
- Excellent knowledge of Scope Management and Schedule Management;
- Confidence in people management;
- Practical knowledge of different software development methodologies and frameworks (AGILE, SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, etc.);
- Solid Experience in using different estimation techniques;
- Excellent communication skills and meeting facilitation skills;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English both written and verbal.
- Being a proactive and energetic person is a must;
- To be result-oriented (using the Getting Things Done system);
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Have analytical and critical thinking;
- Strong conflict resolution skills;
- To be structured, and consistent.
Will be plus:
- Experience and understanding of game development;
- Pre-sales experience;
- Understanding of Art/Animation creation processes;
- PMP or Prince2 Certificate;
- Being a gamer.
- Project planning — define, estimate, schedule, and document all the work required to achieve the customer’s goals;
- Project control — manage, monitor, and forecast the project to ensure successful delivery within the given constraints, including project scope, cost, and quality;
- Manage communications with the customer and internal stakeholders, ensure customer’s satisfaction;
- Support the entire software development, drive the team to be result-oriented;
- Drive and support the continuous improvement of the project;
- Risk management;
- Resource management;
- Develop, manage, and keep up to date the project management documentation;
- Tailor traditional and agile tools and methods to suit each unique project.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- You will work in the game domain, which has shown its stability in recent years and continues to develop;
- We have both full-cycle development projects and art production;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in building transparent and efficient processes;
- We have minimal bureaucracy, so there is a wide area of influence and implementation of ideas.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.