Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creation of innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- At least 3 years of production experience;
- At least 3 years of exploring experience with Amazon Web Services;
- At least 1 year working with web world (HTTP, TLS, RESTFul);
- Extensive knowledge of Terraform;
- Extensive knowledge of Linux systems, Docker, and infrastructure design;
- Experience with Gitlab and/or Jenkins;
- Experience using GitOps practices or automating infrastructure code;
- Knowledge of SecOps and security practices;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration;
- Hashicorp tooling, such as Vault, Consul, and/or Boundary;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical specialization.
- To be self-organized;
- Desire to create cool games, good team player;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist, collaborate, and mentor developers, QA, administrators, and other engineers (including junior DevOps staff);
- Be a part of the DevOps Engineering team (meetings, brainstorming sessions, and Scrum processes);
- Maintain, develop, and evolve infrastructure and its dependent components;
- Help to maintain user federation over a bunch of services, internal and 3rd party;
- Configure and maintain CI/CD processes around the company;
- Be involved in tech audit, scale, and in-company processes.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
Our employees’ professional development is one of our corporate culture’s priorities. Therefore, we support in every way the certification, mentoring, and various training of our staff.
What you will get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.