Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B technology sales for Western markets;
- 1.5+ years of management team at least 5 people;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Structured and coherent communication skills;
- Experience in designing and implementing a successful sales strategy;
- Manage the sales cycle from planning to implementation;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Strong people and risk management skills.
- Integrity and organizational skills.
Will be a plus
- Know or love the Gaming Industry;
- Sense of humor (or a must have).
- To be the main Sales Engine in the company;
- Secure a steady stream of revenue for Stepico;
- Achieve company objectives and reach KPIs;
- Improve or retain metrics on each stage of the funnel;
- Implement systematic sales processes;
- Build strong relations with clients;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design, Tech and Delivery teams;
- Manage & mentor sales specialists;
- Engage in sales activities with high priority leads.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
You will develop a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities, oversee growth projects, make sales projections, and drive business growth within a company. Freedom of decision-making is waiting for you. We are ready to invest in your self-development, decision, and growth.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.