A team of creative professionals looking for a UI/UX Designer to develop mobile game interfaces!
Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in creating interfaces for mobile games;
- Understanding the principles of cutting interface elements;
- Understanding the work of Unity;
- Knowledge for working with Figma (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Understanding the principles of game interfaces usability
- Ability to create interface layouts independently and bring them to the final
- Knowledge of the basic rules and basic principles of drawing (light, shadow, tone, color, perspective, anatomy)
- Ability to work with the composition. Proper use of space. Logical arrangement of accents in the layout;
- Ability to choose a readable and clear font in the theme/style of the game;
- Extensive gaming experience and interest in the industry as a whole.
Will Be A Plus
- A portfolio with game interfaces is required.
- Also, indicate your financial expectations.
- Games obsession;
- Product mindset;
- Data-driven approach.
- Development of design, creation, and implementation of game interfaces together with a game designer and developer.
- Development of visual style, project design;
- Concept and final drawing of elements;
- Working with fonts;
- Preparation of accompanying graphic materials required for the project release.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- Professional development and work with skilled workers;
- Workshops and involvement in internal and external education;
- The opportunity to create a project according to your own vision and to integrate your own ideas;
- Cooperation with the team at all levels of project creation;
- Mentorship of the Art Director.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.