Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- Experience in writing and/or editing shaders for Unity projects;
- Experience working with particle system in Unity;
- Knowledge of the render pipeline and how best to achieve custom visuals.
- Creative thinking;
- Good team player;
- Sense of harmony, style.
Will be a plus
- Experience in animating;
- Experience with optimization for mobile games;
- Experience in creating complex custom VFX;
- Basic knowledge of C# or other scripting languages;
- Experience with Photoshop and 3D modeling tools;
- Experience with texture generation;
- Have a good artistic skills, understanding of the composition basics, knowledge of movement and harmony of color.
- Create/support custom visual effects, including 2d, 3d, particles, shaders and other;
- Work closely with art and development teams to create beautiful and well performing VFX using materials (both built-in and custom) and particle system utilizing provided art assets;
- Update, improve or request art assets in correct and optimal delivery format to create new VFX.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- Improve qualifications and learn new interesting approaches and directions of development;
- Mentoring program;
- Goals setting for development.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.