Stepico Games is looking for a Business Development/Presales Manager to join our great and ambitious sales team. This is full-time employment in a game studio, here in Lviv.
What do we want to see in our candidate?
- English level: Advanced (both written and oral).
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in B2B IT sales
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Strong interest to work in a gamedev company
- Understand how the gaming industry works
- Hands-on experience with various sales channels and cycle
- Advanced communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
- Experience with sales materials preparation (proposals, offers, bids submissions, etc.)
- Solid multitasking and self-management
- Proactive and details oriented
- Deals engagement from lead qualification to deal closure
- Responsible for the pre-sale process in the company
- Regular CRM management
- Conduct calls with potential clients
- Build relations with prospects
- Prepare sales materials (proposals, commercial offers, MSA/SOW, etc.)
- Deals negotiation
- Close cooperation with delivery and engineering teams
- Collaborate with marketing on sales results improvement.
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage, football;
- Life events support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Internal English classes & knowledge sharing;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events;
- A policy of open communication.