Speedway Games is a quickly growing mobile games studio that publishes games on the Roblox platform. Our games are played by tens of millions of players every month. We bring together game industry professionals and talent from the Roblox creator ecosystem. We have more than 25 full time team members.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 4+ years of experience in HR, preferably within the tech or games industry
- Experience supporting remote/global employees
- Strong process management skill
- Experience creating and maintaining policies
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong talent assessment skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Engage in all aspects of HR activities across the company.
- Drive performance management and employee development initiatives, including performance reviews, personal development plans (PDPs), and 360-degree feedback.
- Foster employee engagement and cultivate a positive work environment through gamification, events, and internal activities.
- Provide coaching and guidance to employees on their development and career planning.
- Organize and maintain personnel records, ensuring the continuous update of existing systems and databases.
- Respond to employees’ inquiries and concerns regarding HR-related issues.
- Coordinate internal arrangements such as team exchanges, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Manage and coordinate people-related processes, including reporting, documentation, and communication.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure understanding and implementation of HR procedures, policies, and tools.
- Act as a change manager, driving innovation and optimization processes, and serve as a company culture ambassador at all stages.
- Provide market research for salary range for new roles
- Assist with role title planning
- Assist with onboarding activities
- Conduct terminations
- Benefits vary by location but always include: Paid Vacation & Sick Days, being fully remote, and flexible work hours
- Full-Time position