HR Business Partner, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovation and supporting business development within a dynamic and rapidly changing global environment. We are seeking an individual who can work both independently and collaboratively, taking a hands-on approach and communicating effectively across all levels.
- Develop strong partner relationships with all levels of management.
- Regularly meet with managers to update them on People related initiatives, discuss issues, and gather feedback on team concerns.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the People domain.
- Recommend HR solutions, drive initiatives, implement new processes or tools in support of business priorities, project operations, and overall team engagement.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Ensure global compliance with applicable laws and advise management on necessary actions.
- Partner with the recruiting team to support the hiring of top talent and ensure an exceptional onboarding experience for new hires.
- Oversee the onboarding process.
- Facilitate the annual engagement survey, communicate results, and collaborate on action planning with stakeholders and department leads.
- Identify high-potential employees and advise leaders on strategies for retention and growth.
- Manage learning and development activities.
- Address employee concerns through mediation, investigation, and issue resolution.
- Assist employees during emergency conditions.
- conduct annual performance reviews.
Policies & Legal Compliance
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to develop policies, programs, and solutions through data trends analysis, market research, and metrics.
- Effectively communicate and provide guidance on human resources and company policies to the team.
- Investigate and resolve employee disciplinary cases in alignment with legal advice.
Culture & Engagement
- Develop corporate culture on the organizational level and maintain a positive team microclimate.
- Lead engagement and wellness activities.
- Build strong business relationships with stakeholders.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Strong strategical mindset & analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships with stakeholders
- Is confident in influencing and negotiating with all levels of seniority
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Resilient in overcoming objections and a tenacious and determined attitude when faced with barriers or obstacles
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher
Benefits of working with us:
- Talented and open people around
- Challenging tasks to feel the impact
- Medical insurance
- Budget for personal development
- Well-being Budget
- Annual bonus
- Development day to grow professionally
- Free English classes
- Paid vacation days/paid sick leaves (number depends on the country you live in)