The Quantitative Game Designer will work with the Game Designer, helping to build and balance complex math solutions driving our games. This involves writing Monte Carlo simulations in C++, and using Excel to solve the games when possible.
What will you be responsible for?
- Collaborate with the R&D department to implement math models into the games. This involved providing configuration files to the R&D team, validating the math models implemented into our games by the development team.
- Work with 3rd party companies to verify and validate the correctness of our models, as a part of the certification process of our product.
- You will be a part of the game design team, and will report to the Director of Game Design. Training in math design, programming and gaming will be provided.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- PhD in a quantitative field — Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics
- Strong communication skills in English both spoken and written
- Attention to details
- Love to solve complex problems and collaborate with other stake holders
- Programming experience (C++ a plus)
- Experience working with Excel a plus
- Affinity to games, art and music a plus
Benefits of working with us:
- Challenging tasks to feel productive
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences/training/workshops to feel fresh minded
- Well-being budget to stay healthy
- Free English classes with native speakers to feel your growth
- Medical insurance to feel safe
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves to feel humane
- Friendly working environment to feel excited