Communications Manager creates, implements, and oversees communications programs, internal or external, that effectively describe and promote RubyPlay brand and its products.
As a company’s brand ambassador you will work on advocating the company’s culture and name, creating and finding opportunities for the RubyPlay long term success.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will be our internal journalist, building strong connections with various teams to learn their stories and find interesting ways to tell them
- Help define and establish the company’s brand, and employer brand internally and externally
- Support the daily internal communications and engagement strategies
- Content creation and storytelling. You will spend a chunk of your time writing, but we want our stories to be told in various creative ways
- End-to-end project management. You will take ownership of your creative ideas here, coordinating resources and manpower to ensure goals are met and projects delivered on time
- Creation and management of content plan for social media: planning, writing texts, and content publishing in English
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new product features, launches, events, and promotions
- Maintaining and updating the company website
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Excellent command of English
- Creative storytelling
- Social media and email marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools and automations for media, social and email marketing
- Experience developing content strategies
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan
- Ability to develop the right voice for each platform
- Proven ability to build social media communities
Would be a plus:
- Experience as a Brand Social Media Manager
- Readiness and willingness to assist with merchandise items for clients and employees
- Technical knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS
- Knowledge and experience in building and measuring paid marketing campaigns on different platforms