What will you be responsible for?
- Manage application process for different licenses (including in the United States,
UK and more).
- Responsible for audit and internal compliance processes as policies and
procedures including making sure the compliance of the items.
- Main vocal point for compliance issues across the company including in different
- Responsible for connection with external consultants and regulators regarding
compliance issues in different jurisdictions.
- Submitting reports in different jurisdictions.
- Collaborate and maintain continuous communication with different departments.
- Create a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls.
- Identify risks or non-conformity issues.
- Design, improve and implement productive and efficient company policies.
- Improve current strategies if necessary.
- Revise procedures, policies and reports etc. periodically.
- Supervise and oversee the work of colleagues.
- Conduct necessary compliance training for employees, consultants and other
stakeholders. Provide support to the team in the implementation of standards.
- Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders.
- Assist with performing corporate structure changes.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- At least 1 year working experience in compliance related role or in a law firm.
- Fluency in English (oral/written).
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices —
- Hands-on experience with a variety of reporting operations and procedures.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BA in law, finance or similar related field
Benefits of working with us
- Challenging tasks to feel productive
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences/training/workshops to feel fresh minded
- Free English classes with native speakers to feel your growth
- Medical insurance to feel safe
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves to feel humane
- Friendly working environment to feel excited