QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry — EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
- Conducting end to end recruitment processes (Artists, Programmers, Designers).
- Research of new sources of candidates, implementing and utilizing new recruitment tools.
- Coordination of onboarding process for new employees.
- Taking part in employer branding activities (job fairs and events).
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment agency or internal HR department, experience in gamedev or IT will be a great asset.
- Experience in recruiting on Ukrainian market.
- Very good knowledge of sourcing methods.
- Perfect knowledge of Ukrainian (min. C2), very good knowledge of English (min. B2/C1), knowledge of Polish will be a great asset.
- Great independence and responsibility for the entrusted tasks.
- Initiative and proactive attitude.
- Experience with Office 365 will be a plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or possibility to work fully remotely.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
- Relocation assistance.
- English, Polish and Japanese classes (conducted online).
- Possibility for taking part in professional trainings.
- Free professional mental health support.
Full information on personal data processing is available at: q-loc.com/...personal-data-processing.