- Leading video games porting and co-development projects;
- Creating project schedules;
- Creating budget plans and ensuring its implementation;
- Ensuring bilateral communication between the client and the team;
- Supporting the team as part of non-programming tasks;
- Working with a task and bug databases;
- Cooperating with other company departments (QA, localization) and external subcontractors as part of ongoing projects;
- Helping in recruiting new people to the team.
- Very good English (B2/C1) in speech and writing (e-mails, conference calls, communication with international teams);
- Ability to use programmers’/artists’ language as Producer is a bridge between the client and the team;
- Experienced video games player with a knowledge of a game’s environment (online features, game community);
- Knowledge of PC hardware and consoles (Sony PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Switch, etc.);
- Knowledge of issues related to the production of computer games (programming, computer graphics, localization, testing);
- Practical skills related to project management at each stage (planning, budgeting, implementation, change management, team management, progress assessment);
- Prior managerial experience;
- Experience in building relations and managing everyday communication with clients, colleagues and management;
- Ability to work in different time zones.
- Basic knowledge about the game production: development (stages), submission to first parties, publisher’s part, localization and QA involvement;
- Knowledge about programming and graphics (artist side) — programming languages/scripts, 2D/3D graphics, modeling, texturing, environmental art, etc.;
- Overall knowledge about networks — both infrastructure — LAN, switch/router and software related — matchmaking P2P and P/S.
- No crunch policy.
- Work with very strong IPs.
- Training and development budget.
- Possibility for remote work.
- Polish, English or Japanese classes.
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one.
- Free professional mental health support.
- Medical insurance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: q-loc.com/...personal-data-processing