QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry — EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
- Creating animations for characters, creatures, and props.
- Rigging and skinning of characters, creatures, and props.
- Implementing animations in Unreal Engine.
- Creating of animation pipeline and systems with other departments.
- Support and mentoring for other animators.
- Working with Motion Capture data.
Desired skills and experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as an animator on console/PC projects.
- At least one shipped AA+ or AAA game.
- English language skills at least B2 level.
Nice to have
- Keen for action TPP sci-fi games.
- Experience and knowledge of optimization.
- Knowledge of Maya scripting for workflow automation.
- No crunch policy.
- Work with very strong IPs.
- Training and development budget.
- Possibility for remote work.
- Polish, English or Japanese classes.
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one.
- Free professional mental health support.
- Medical insurance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: q-loc.com/...personal-data-processing