QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry — EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
For upcoming co-dev and porting projects on consoles we are looking for:
- Assessment of existing content and pipelines in terms of optimizations for consoles.
- Finding the solutions to differentiate assets quality for different platforms and scenarios.
- Collaborating closely with our clients’ artists and engineers to ensure that technical production goals are achieved and no visual fidelity is lost.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Technical Artist in console development.
- Experience with optimization pass.
- Experience in using advanced profiling techniques.
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline.
- Experience of optimizing shaders and assets for best performance.
- Previous experience with destruction systems.
- Experience in scripting Level Design/Level Art tools.
- Background in render programming.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- No crunch policy.
- Work with very strong IPs.
- Training and development budget.
- Possibility for remote work.
- Polish, English or Japanese classes.
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one.
- Free professional mental health support.
- Medical insurance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: q-loc.com/...personal-data-processing