Pushka studios is a group of people who love games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
- Create animation content for game projects;
- Create emotions and characteristic poses of characters;
- Rig the characters, weapons and vehicles;
- Implement animation into the game engine;
- Independent search for creative solutions;
- Сlose cooperation with the Art Department to ensure a smooth development pipeline.
- Have a good understanding of animation principles — timing, weight and staging;
- Understanding of rigging and skin, including technical processes, functions and requirements;
- Knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max/Blender, MotionBuilder animation packages;
- Experience working with 3D models and rigs;
- Experience with Unity/Unreal Engine game engine;
- 1+ years of experience as a game dev animator;
- Portfolio is required;
- Attention to detail.
Will be an advantage:
- Figure drawing experience, knowledge of human anatomy;
- Experience creating character animations pipeline from the ground up;
- Experience in VFX and particle animation;
- Experience working with motion capture files;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Career and professional development;
- Competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons and training courses, video courses;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Partial compensation of the parking space;
- Assistance with relocation from other cities.