Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
- Working with content and assets;
- Create and customize materials for various needs;
- Level creation;
- Lighting setup;
- Working with particles.
- Experience year in gaming industry;
- Knowledge of the Unity Engine;
- Knowledge and ability to work with tools for editing objects at the level;
- Basic knowledge in creating and editing materials;
- Understanding the basics of lighting and types of lighting;
- Understanding the principles of the particle system and the creation of particles;
- Basic knowledge of performance and optimization.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge and ability to work in 3D modeling programs;
- Ability to work with skeletal mesh and animations
- Technical English.
- Career and professional development;
- Competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- Cozy office in the center of the Dnipro;
- A game room and a food court in the office;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Full accounting support;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses and corporate English lessons;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of parking;
- Corporate library;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Starlink and generator for comfortable working conditions in the office;
- Compensation and support with relocation from other cities.