Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
- regular involved in the project life cycle (Daily meetings/reports);
- planning, executing and monitoring the project roadmap;
- providing feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
- tracking performance of the team members;
- managing resources, time and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client;
- communication with customers, collecting project-relating information.
- at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in outsource IT projects;
- good understanding of development processes and pipelines;
- experience with scheduling and project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Google services (docs, sheets, etc);
- well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project;
- deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall, etc.);
- Upper-intermediate English both spoken and written;
- excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
- ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way.
Will be an advantage:
- a passion for games and other elements of gaming culture;
- experience as a Project Manager in IT projects GameDev;
- great documentation skills.
- career and professional development;
- competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- transparent working conditions;
- long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- regular salary reviews;
- compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons;
- a cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- assistance with relocation from other cities.