Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
- multiplatform testing of game products;
- building, setting up and improving testing processes;
- creation, implementation and maintenance of test documentation (test plan, test cases, checklists);
- communication with the customer and with the partner development/testing teams.
- 1+ year of PC and Consoles Game testing experience;
- confident knowledge of testing theory and modern testing
- written and spoken English from Intermediate level;
- ability to cope with several tasks at the same time and work independently;
- hands-on experience with consoles Xbox One\Series, PS4\PS5, NSW —
- experience with consoles tools for PC: PS5 and NSW target managers, PS4
neighborhood, Xbox manager, NSW AuthoringEditor;
- strong knowledge in PC game platforms Steam\EGS\MS;
- experience with Test Management Systems (Qase\TestRail etc);
- experience with Task Management Systems (Asana\Trello etc);
- experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA etc);
- good knowledge of Windows and office apps (Google Sheets, etc.).
Will be a plus:
- knowledge and experience with certification requirements for gaming platforms PS(TRC), Xbox(XR), NSW(lotcheck).
- career and professional development;
- a competitive salary that is linked to the exchange rate;
- transparent working conditions;
- long-term employment, paid vacation, and sick days;
- regular salary reviews;
- compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons;
- a cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- assistance with relocation from other cities.