Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
As a game designer, you will be responsible for the gameplay and player experience in co-development, porting, and prototypes. We are looking for a candidate who is able to research, learn, make decisions and act to improve any kind of game.
- Design and prototyping of games mechanics in UE4 and Unity environment;
- Design, implement, tune and balance game systems, economics, and player progression;
- Analysis and decomposition of game mechanics;
- Write and maintenance game design documentation;
- UI/UX improvements implementation in different game genres;
- Cooperate with a wide range of specialists.
- Intermediate English;
- Experience in UE4, Unity, or other game engines;
- Experience in games economy/systems balance creation and support;
- Ability to communicate effectively in any form;
- Familiar with the office and graphic software: Excel, Word, Miro, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, etc;
- Large gaming experience in multiple genres and platforms.
Will be an advantage:
- Narrative design;
- Level design;
- Version control software;
- Full cycle game development;
- Playtests conducted.
- career and professional development;
- competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- cozy office in the center of the Dnipro;
- a game room and a food court in the office;
- regular salary reviews;
- full accounting support;
- compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses and corporate English lessons;
- compensation of 50% of the cost of parking;
- corporate library;
- a cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- compensation and support with relocation from other cities.