Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
As a game designer, you will be responsible for the gameplay and player experience in co-development, porting, and prototypes. We are looking for a candidate who is able to research, learn, make decisions and act to improve any kind of game.
- Design, prototyping, and tuning of games mechanics in UE4 and Unity environment;
- Wright game design documentation;
- Research and improvement for UX;
- Cooperate with a wide range of specialists.
- Intermediate English;
- Experience in UE4, Unity, or other game engines;
- Ability to communicate effectively in any form;
- Familiar with the office and graphic software: Excel, Word, Miro, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, etc;
- Large gaming experience in multiple genres and platforms.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the game development industry;
- Experience in version control software;
- Experience in modes creation.
- Career and professional development;
- Competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Assistance with relocation from other cities.