A product company operating in the Western market is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and result-oriented Sales & Production Manager to join its team, who will be responsible for the full production cycle of new generation audio-visual books, from the first contact with the customer and collection of requirements, to working with contractors, quality control of the finished product, and its distribution.
This is a fairly new area of the company’s work. As the number of orders increases, each of the areas of responsibility can be handled by separate specialists. And you can choose the area that you are best at.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience at the same position in product companies 3+ years;
- Experience of making presentations;
- Work experience in creating products and launching projects in the art sphere (publish houses, digital art, marketing agencies);
- Management experience of a creative team of 4 to 10 people;
- Project management experience (setting up the team, tasks, creating the roadmap, project`s plans, deadlines and budgets);
- Ability of work with data;
- Successful experience in sales;
- Attentiveness and meticulousness;
- Creativity and good communication skills;
- Advanced level of English.
- Working with clients (sales and account management): tracking new requests from potential leads, being in a contact with the clients, presentation of our services, negotiations, service sales, signing the deals, gathering requirements, and passing on all the results of your work.
- Work as a publishing editor: preproduction: reading the book; creating a list of locations and characters with descriptions; create or approve a basic storyboard with the artist; studying the time in which the events take place, and what people and architecture looked like at the specified time, studying the existing film adaptations of history; development of a visual concept: choosing the style of illustrations; selection of references.
- Production management: searching for contractors (artists, voice talents, motion designers); signing contracts; management of quality and deadlines of production; making payments to contractors; ggiving the provision of all necessary components for the product: illustrations, audio, cover; final acceptance of the finished product.
- Distribution management: publication of the book on traditional book platforms, as well as on our website; collecting sales statistics and entering data into the admin panel; making payments to the royalty clients.
Would be a plus
- Experience in creating storyboards, illustrations, experience in working with various graphic editors to create and edit images (would be a plus, preferably);
- It is desirable to have an art education, an understanding of composition, light, and font;
- To have a portfolio of own works or created under the guidance of the candidate.
- Possibility of relocation to Cyprus and granting a residence permit for employment;
High and competitive salary;
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of AI technologies and study this one of the most exciting and in-demand areas;
- Opportunity to realize your potential working for a product company in global B2B and B2C markets;
- Paid 24-day vacation and sick leave;
- Attractive social package.
We will be glad to answer all questions and invite you to the first stage of the interview!
Methods of contact with us:
— Telegram: @Recruiter_PA
— Mail: [email protected]