Program-Ace is looking for a 3D Technical Artist to join our dream team 🤗
We will be happy for a like-minded person to become an invaluable part of our team!
The 3D Technical Artist is responsible for creating and maintaining 3D assets for use in video games, movies, and other visual media. They work closely with the art team to ensure that assets meet the desired quality and technical requirements.
- Create and maintain 3D assets, including models, textures, and shaders;
- Collaborate with the art team to define and implement art assets;
- Troubleshoot technical issues with 3D assets;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest 3D software and techniques;
- Work with the engineering team to integrate 3D assets into the game engine;
- Working with 3D scans (Game Dev).
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer graphics, animation, or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in 3D modeling and animation;
- Strong understanding of 3D software, such as 3ds max, Maya, Blender, or ZBrush;
- Experience with polygonal modeling, sculpting, texturing, rigging, and animation;
- Experience with game engines, such as Unity or Unreal Engine;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Would be a plus
We are offering
- Opportunity to work with a world-leading company (Global Top 100 Outsourcing company by IAOP, Top AR/VR company by Clutch) — is a good basis for your further professional and financial growth;
- Involvement in our ambitious goal of becoming the #1 company in selected vertical markets;
- Benefit from 30+ years of history, a stellar reputation, an extensive client database, a well-established CRM system, a strong online presence, and a powerful portfolio;
- Position in an EU- based company;
- An open and friendly environment that facilitates professional freedom and growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Mature and efficient processes;
- Flexible working hours;
- Performance reviews with potential for a salary increase.
We will be glad to answer all questions and invite you to the first stage of the interview!
Methods of contact with us:
— Telegram: @Recruiter_PA
— Mail: [email protected]
If you want to know more about us, go to the link: program-ace.com