Program-Ace is looking for a Head of Tender Department to join our dream team 🤗
We will be happy for a like-minded person to become an invaluable part of our team!
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful experience working in a similar position in tender procurement and sales of the IT market;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with government and commercial tenders, Horizon, grant calls;
- Project management skills;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to learn and retain new information quickly;
- Ability to handle multitasking productively;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- Great team player: optimistic, organized, flexible, helpful, outgoing and easy to get on with;
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Ensure a high-quality tender process including internal management of all matters of preparation, strategy setting, solutions design and bid submission for existing and target customers;
- Clarification of bid conditions;
- Monitor the market and the state of the competitive environment;
- Preparation of tender offers;
- Contribution in cost and price calculations;
- Direct participation in bidding;
- Prompt preparation of a package of documents;
- Conclusion of agreements, contracts, in accordance with the tender documentation.
We are offering
- Work with a world-leading company on horizontal markets (Global Top 100 Outsourcing company by IAOP, Top AR/VR company by Clutch) — is a good basis for your further professional and financial grow;
- Participation in reaching the Ambitious goal to become the #1 company in selected vertical markets;
- 30+ years of history, good reputation, huge database of clients, well-established CRM system, a lot of content, good presence in social networks, strong domain, and a lot of case studies — is a dream of each marketing specialist;
- Work in EU based company;
- Open and truly friendly environment and support that facilitates professional freedom and growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Mature and efficient processes;
- Paid 18-day vacation;
- Sick leave compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Performance reviews with possible salary raise;
- Relocation opportunity to EU (Cyprus) in case of success.
We will be glad to answer all questions and invite you to the first stage of the interview!
Methods of contact with us:
— Telegram: @Recruiter_PA
— Mail: [email protected]
If you want to know more about us, go to the link: program-ace.com