We’re looking for a talented, creative and enthusiastic Junior Tech Artist to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. You will have an opportunity to develop and share your skills, learn from a diverse team, and collaborate with artists to deliver work that pushes the boundaries of what players think is possible.
- Knowledge of fundamental game development principles.
- Awareness of technical implications based on a specific art design.
- Good use of git and git flow.
- Professional level of English
- 2D art skills, graphic design, and photoshop knowledge.
- Good use of Unity IDE and Unity art resources (animation, particles..)
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude.
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing.
- Be able to manage people, time and resources.
- Focus and dedication to culture.
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sport Activities Compensation