We are looking for a proactive person with at least 6 months of experience in HR or administration to support various activities within the People & Culture team by contributing towards the development and delivery of high quality administration and support. This role will report to the P&C Manager (Ukraine)
What you can expect:
- Supporting role for the Product Madness Ukraine, with the opportunity to gain international experience within HR
- Fast paced working environment with the opportunity to develop new skills and HR knowledge very quickly
- Full Generalist HR role — the first point of call for the majority of staff HR queries
- Respond to all employee queries (F2F or written) in a timely & professional manner
- Day to day use and upkeep of the HR information system (Workday) and other systems / tools (HR files, reports, etc.)
- Support the management of simple ER issues and support relevant HR team member with complex cases
- Help to ensure HR policies and procedures are up to date and implemented
- Ensure relevant HR trackers and dashboards are up to date
- Work with the wider Aristocrat People & Culture teams to ensure communications and projects are delivered (Shared Services & Centres of Excellence)
- Work with Finance team to ensure monthly payroll is delivered efficiently (including any changes to benefits)
- Support the HR Team with the current processes: onboarding, offboarding, performance management, time management, learning and development activities, etc.
- Support initial communication and documents flaw between newstarter and Finance team during onboarding process; organise probation period meetings and documents for newstarter.
- Conduct surveys and present results.
- Manage P&C activities calendars, invitations to support current communication/events plan.
- Any other ad hoc duties
What We’re Looking For
- An interest in the games industry would be a plus
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels across the business.
- Be able to demonstrate a can do attitude and desire to continuously improve
- Have a keen interest in supporting innovation and streamlining HR practices
- Organisational and detail oriented with the ability to prioritise different needs of the business.
- Strong administration skills, preferably gained within a HR or administrational environment
- Have the ability to both work as part of a global team and individually
- Competent in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (G-suite would also be great)
- Have an intermediate level of the English language
- Proactive and professional outlook with the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in fast changing environment
- Flexibility and openness to changes
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location (Lviv or Remote)
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sport Activities Compensation
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.