You will be focused on creating a holistic understanding of user journeys, life cycle management, and user acquisition through online performance marketing and other media. As a Data Analyst, you will have a key role in defining, extracting, and actioning data from big and complex datasets. Thus, covering the full scope from data mining to reporting. In addition, you will also be responsible for presenting the usage of data via dashboards and/or other means of visualizations to key stakeholders throughout the company.
What You’ll Do
Why this role?
You will be joining the growth team in Product Madness and ensuring we are using the right data for the right decisions. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- To ensure the data we are consuming is clean, robust, and relevant.
- You will enable teams to have easy access to reliable and relevant data in their work optimizing channels and campaigns by delivering self-service data through dashboards.
- Perform on-demand quantitative analysis and reports to inform growth and/or operational strategy.
- Execute actionable insights within the team to optimize growth marketing.
- Proactively work with our partners such as Apple, Google, Appsflyer, etc. to ensure we maintain our ability to derive insights from the data we are provided with.
To do this successfully we believe you are:
- An analyst who has the ability to generate actionable business insights for the growth team, game teams, and Product Madness as a whole.
- Intuitive with regards to data interpretation, e.g. spotting anomalies without giving it a second thought.
- Having a good understanding of core statistical concepts and techniques.
Why should you join us?
As well we have the ability to grow and develop your career and work for a people-first business that looks after all employees, you will also get some amazing benefits + an outstanding salary
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sports Activities Compensation
What We’re Looking For
What do we need from you:
- A few years of work experience as a data analyst or data scientist in a similar field
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with visualization tools such as Looker/Tableau/etc.
- Strong in mathematics and quantitative analysis with a passion for numbers and data
- Fluent in English
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or a similar discipline
- Some experience with Python and/or R would be ideal
- Any experience with setting up and analyzing A/B-tests, if not a sound understanding of A/B testing would be ideal
- Interested in gaming and the mobile game industry would be great