Plure is an ambitious product company working on a GameDev market. Founded by a multinational team of industry veterans, Plure has a strong development team in Kyiv, Ukraine with 30+ people creating an unforgettable experience for players around the globe.
At Plure we believe that adding competition makes each game fun and engaging, so we take popular casual games and turn them into skill-based tournaments. With the goal of entertaining millions of people, we teamed up with talented professionals who have an extensive background and proven experience in international game development companies, and continue to grow our competence.
We are looking for enthusiasts who will share Plure’s aspiration to create and develop the future of competitive games and will drive the company’s performance.
We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. You can handle a wide range of administrative duties and HR-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a team of eager beavers :)
What you will do:
- Coordinate HR projects and activities: onboarding, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, trainings, surveys, etc.;
- Maintain external HRIS by regularly updating personal data as requested;
- Support Recruitment team with different market research activities;
- Order new stationery, appliances and electronics equipment as required;
- Monitor hardware supplies and control inventory;
- Address employees queries regarding stationery, hardware, travel arrangements and accommodation issues;
- Participate in planning and execution of company events and off-site activities;
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, procedures or processes.
We are waiting for you in our team if:
- You have previous experience working in HR or Administrative department;
- You worked as HR generalist, HR Assistant, Office Manager or similar position;
- You used to work with MS Office and Internet tools/browsers;
- You are very attentive to details when handling multiple tasks across various needs;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have an upper-intermediate level of both written and spoken English.
Few more words about our perks:
- A work environment with a minimum bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- Full Remote work;
- Networking opportunities with the experts from gamedev industry;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.