Plure is an ambitious product company working on a GameDev market. Founded by a multinational team of industry veterans, Plure has a strong development team in Kyiv, Ukraine with 30+ people creating an unforgettable experience for players around the globe.
At Plure we believe that adding competition makes each game fun and engaging, so we take popular casual games and turn them into skill-based tournaments. With the goal of entertaining millions of people, we teamed up with talented professionals who have an extensive background and proven experience in international game development companies, and continue to grow our competence.
We are looking for enthusiasts who will share Plure’s aspiration to create and develop the future of competitive games and will drive the company’s performance.
As a Creative Lead, you will be involved in creating advertising creatives from idea to final result. You will oversee the day-to-day responsibilities of the Creative team and work with the Marketing and Art teams to develop creative solutions on time, in response to creative briefs.
What you will do:
- Develop and pitch concepts for creative ads to support user acquisition campaigns for our games targeting unique demographic and interest-based targets across multiple campaigns;
- Manage in-house creative team (graphic designers, motion/video designers, 3D specialists);
- Plan load and decompose tasks (in Jira);
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution;
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions;
- Analize of market trends and competitors.
We are waiting for you in our team if:
- You have successful experience working with creatives (portfolio needed);
- You have experience leading a team of artists in a Game / Animation / Post Production Studio;
- You have strong desire to collaborate with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You can ability to prioritize among competing tasks;
- You have critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- You are proficient in English at the Upper-Intermediate level or higher is a must.
We will treat it as a bonus if:
- You are experienced in developing all types of advertising creatives: Gameplay, Real-Action, Misleading, Playable, UGC, CGI;
- You are passionate about the video games industry! :)
Few more words about our perks:
- A work environment with a minimum bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- Full Remote work;
- Networking opportunities with the experts from gamedev industry;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.